In Numerology, 1234 represents the energies of 1 (newness, change), 2 (decisions, duality), 3 (community, trinity), and 4 (stability, maturity), and merges them into a single awareness of 10 (1+2+3+4). The number Ten represents total completion, and whereas 9 is minor completion, the ten takes the energy of the 9's collective wisdom and merges it into an awareness of all past, present, and future. This is the beginning of a new enlightenment path from learning some old major lesson in 1234.
Symbolism: With the succulents and cacti, we have protection from enemies, guidance through the dark, established order through all creative chaos, and grounded humility and wisdom in all situations. 1234 takes with it an enlightening force where you are called to access the higher intuitive and logical mind to focus it into a single awareness for all situations, projects, relationships, and perspectives. Because of the variety of these succulents, we have an embrace of change, a celebration of life’s diversity, and an opportunity in your community with all people to serve them spiritually.
Omen: 1234 encourages one to get to work spiritually and mundanely.. to balance all forces in the human experience because a significant consciousness learning step has been achieved. This is where you honor the mission of the soul and continue to feel warmed on your path. You are doing exactly what you’ve come to earth to do, so reflect on all of your actions, behaviors, goals, and relationships to see if they are serving you healthfully. If they aren’t, you must work on allowing Death to remove what is in your life. Weeding out the garden is important, especially removing old plants, before new, beautiful ones can be placed there.
The angels are guarding over you and filling you with hope. Major life changes have either occurred, will occur, or you are working on this major life change. Whatever, the outcome will be spectacular in what you are doing or should be doing. There is newness, decisiveness, community, and stability in these areas of life.
Tarot Cards of Focus
- I. The Magician → Source Connection, Action, Energy, Creation, Power, Consciousness, Awareness, Manifestation, Talents, Skill, Willpower, Beginnings, Magic.
- II. The High Priestess → Wisdom, Decisions, Mystery, Inaction, Unconsciousness, Mysticism, Depth, Looking Within, Contemplating, Patience, Possibility, Obscurity.
- III. The Empress → The Mother, Birth, Nature, Sentience, Growth, Development, Cycles, Cooperation, Relationships, Reward, Abundance, Material Comforts.
- IV. The Emperor → The Father, Assertion, Authority, Organization, Order, Structure, Foundation, Systems, Initiative, Stability, Advice, Protection, Logic, Laws.
- X. The Wheel of Fortune → Fate, Destiny, Change, Karma, Luck, Revolving Cycles, Routines, Risks, Chances, Connectivity, Inevitability, Equalizing of Excess, Abundance.
Meaning: Divine Completion. Starting a new phase of soul learning (1), making necessary preparations and decisions throughout for balance (2), communicating with self and world to develop in this phase (3), and achieving a needed success for stability and further development (4). The finality of 1234 lies in Karmic Debt paid, good fate to come, and the reward of abundance in your life for your efforts (10).
Mission: You have either done this, will do this, or should do this. Meditate for epiphanies, do readings, or await messages of augury.