New Malachite Ring. In love. Thanks “Those Nature People” in Frankenmuth, MI and Mama Earth! #pagan#wiccan#witch#occult#esoteric#magic#mysticism#paganism#witchcraft#spellcraft#dream#altar#deity#psychic#tarot#malachite#spirit#metaphysical#lightworker#newage#oldage#celtic#egyptian#norse#greek#motherearth#crystals#metaphysical (at Those Nature People)
Written October 31, 2010.
Infinite consciousness can be perceived beyond our container. We are a reality which exists beyond what we see within the mirror. Love can only be the medium which ascends us to a higher thinking.
If we cannot overcome that which we are capable of sometimes overcoming, be it the affections we feel for a lover, the happiness we get from food or activities we enjoy, or the peace we can feel when we are laying down for bed after a long day or the pleasure we get from sex or things we’re passionate for, then why have the ability to be happy/loving only sometimes to begin with if we cannot overcome the Hell which we live predominately?
What a tease.. and for what purpose would we have such a tease? Our nature derives from a negative shift in the universe that has given up a helping of anger, negativity, destruction, bloodshed, violence, ignorance, and unappreciated pleasure. We are a world away from perfection, but that is the beauty beyond our world. Without pain, without sadness, without that scrape on the knee when you fell off of your bicycle.. how can we know how to appreciate the better feelings/things in life?
The human nature which we all know is a nature in which our culture has cultivated. The world we live begins to be so evil because we know that evil conquers light. Evil is powerful and we’ve seen what it can do; the Holocaust. Evil can give us happiness, evil can give us pleasure, evil can give us everything we want.. but for how long? How long do our pleasures last which were acquired from evil? People who draw their happiness/love through evil have experienced what I’m talking about. These people, like me at points in my life, experience that our gained pleasures through evil are short-lived; temporary.
Evil is as equal as love. Don’t let yourself be fooled by outside sources who advocate that love conquers evil, because whoever is spouting to you that lie, although very beautiful and encouragingly wonderful to believe, it’s not true. Black is as equal as white, if you get beyond the frequency and wave length quantities of their respective places on the electromagnetic spectrum, but it’s true. Light is as equal as dark. Electrons are as equal as protons. Positive is as equal as negative. Love is as equal as hate… and Evil is as equal as good.
Each card in each pyramid corresponds to a flow of past -> present -> future. Each group also corresponds to that flow. Within each pyramid, there is a beginning, middle, and end. The spread is read like a story going from the true beginning to all else. The minor stops along the journey are sometimes the most important parts.
This also relates to how there is a perspective to every story. Two sides and a third voice. All the left cards are A, all the right cards are B, and all the middle cards are C. A and B can be two sides of an argument or situation. B is the querent and A is the other side, which A is read first for objective awareness. C is the truth or true objectivity of both sides.
Q: What do I need to know about my romantic relationship?
Past— There is a major need to let something go. In the relationship, it’s toxic and there is a definite awareness now that it can no longer work out. Separation is imminent. With this person, be aware of what compromises you make to make others happier— you too deserve to be happy.
Present— There is a bittersweet madness for your struggles. There is much arguing and assuming on both sides of a situation. There is no reward in fighting, only frustrated heads and broken hearts. The best thing to do right now is to let things go more easily and refrain from arguing. You enjoy being right, but in the end, where does that get you but a shattered relationship?
Future— In there end, your happiness is the most important. You have to live for you, no one else, no matter the attachment. If a relationship is toxic, do your best to leave it behind. You’re only hurting yourself and bringing down the quality of your life. The time to move on is now, if ever. In the future, you’re going to be left with loneliness and yearning sorrow if you stay in the relationship.
Challenge— Determine how each card was interpreted in each pyramid grouping. Every card played a factor in what each paragraph stated. Try to determine where each sentence was derived from which card or cards.
Disclaimer— Not a question for myself or anyone— just an example.
Used the Chakra Assessment spread on the night of the Leonine moon that just passed. Really got some great personal hope and reassurance as well as figuring out how my sacral chakra is related to causing my winter blues.
Crown- The Devil, The Sun, Kp⇓, 6c
A deep desire to push past my issues and work towards Higher Self awareness. Enlightenment from the Sun is only as far away as the person who doesn’t see that small steps are also enlightenment, even if in small doses, it is still being achieved. Never forget that. I have to allow myself to grow into my identity more through understanding how to defeat the addictions of the devil, such as recurring sorrow. Be the righteous king of your domain, Capricorn. I have my world at my finger tips, I need only push past my sorrows and suffering and come into the light of my inner happiness. I could gain a lot of growth (in the form of psychological underpinnings that are acting as the Devil card) if I would reunite the past selves who are still hurting with the self I am in the present. Be love and rejoice in your life. you will always sorrow, but never deny the heart, it is healing— never let the storms of your heart take away the beauty of the sea it travels upon.
Here is a thorough Example Spread on how I interpret the cards.
- Consciousness- understanding, knowing, wisdom, enlightenment, divine.
- Mind/Psyche- psychic, perceiving, visualization, imagine, sixth sense.
- Ether/Voice- communication, truth, manifesting, expression, voice.
- Air- love, unity of chakras, forgiving, accepting, compassion, self-love.
- Fire- achieving, ideas, self-esteem, power, confidence, extroversion.
- Water- sexuality, creativity, relationships, reflective, be yourself.
- Earth- grounding, survival, materialism, foundation, home, health.
- * Aura: The significator, you as a whole.
- A Past: Who or what caused [or is causing] the chakra’s current state.
- B Present: The chakra whether balanced, imbalanced, or damaged.
- C Future: Actions to perform on how to remedy or maintain the chakra.
- D Summary: Long-term outcome for remedial or maintenance actions.
Spent some time this morning to really explain the Major Arcana in the view of a goal from start to finish. It’s a long read, but well worth it. I hope it provides a lot of practical background to the cards because I feel that most websites that offer a background on them are more so centered on the Fool’s Journey and what it translates to in basic/personal meanings. This overview is centered around goals and life struggles. So whether you use the overview as a 22 card spread to divine a goal/undertaking, or learn how the individual cards apply in spreads—- I hope you enjoy!
0. Fool- (Child; Significantor, Identity) Who you are when the journey will begin. Are you ready? Now is a time to do some soul-searching and figure out where your life will go during a new goal in mind, who you’ll meet along the way, what hardships you’ll gain, etc. Remember that every story has an end, and never lose focus in the goal. Sometimes along your path, you might find a star in the sky that will guide you in moments of faithlessness. Remember to allow past experience aid you in all that you attempt to do.
1. Magician- (God; Energy, Creation, Power) What Passion or Task will you embark upon? What will you create? Can you? How do you begin or initiate? This is where you decide what goals will become manifested into reality, but it will take some time. Let yourself come to the tools necessary to begin this journey to life fulfillment. Seek help if you need it, but know that you’re never alone, that although you’ve begun this task, you can turn back at any time and also that you are the Magician yourself. You have the potential to create, so no matter how hard your path is, remember that giving up is your choice. There are many outlets in life to find answers. Look within if the world is silent.
2. High Priestess- (Wisdom, Decisions, Mystery) Has the decision been made? What experiences will you gain along the way? How will you know? Remember that in life, physical success is marvelous, but never forget the sacred realm that lies beneath. It will always be there, waiting for you. There are mysteries underneath the world that we perceive, and all that we accomplish physically with emphasis must be one day readdressed during the peak of our successes— that there is another realm beyond the veil, the Spirit.
3. Empress- (Mother; Nature, Growth) What comforts/materials will you need that will allow you to grow? Will you skip hard work and time to grow? As the Empress goes, she embodies that which a child must learn only through nurture. What will you miss out on in the process of the maturity cycle of your achievements? Is there a motherly figure in your life who will support you and offer you the fixed energy of a mother in foundation, home, and care? When times get tough or you need rest, will you be able to sit a while and rejuvenate? Even a sapling needs shelter from the sun while it’s growing to become a mighty tree.
4. Emperor- (Father; Authority, Organization) What sense of guidance will allow you to achieve? What are your blueprints for creation? How will you command your vision created? Do you have a fatherly figure supporting you with encouragement, shared passion, and structured know-how? What will you do to maintain your entire kingdom while still focusing on a goal at one time? Perhaps you must have foundation before you start a project. How will you maintain a calm demeanor when challenged, and will a loss of temper prevent you from achieving your goals successfully? An emperor must act in a state of calmness, even when under fire. Never let passion turn to anger, and never let anger turn to foolishness. The Emperor knows control very well, even in himself.
5. Hierophant- (High Priest; Fear of Loss, Traditions) What’ll prevent your goals from blossoming? Will you lose sight given fears of failure and more? What motivational wisdom must you keep close to the heart? Never forget your belief system and why you wanted to pursue this path of achievement in the first place. What do you regard as the holiest methodology for achievement in life? During the discourse of your journey, will you remember these virtues or lack thereof, or gain new ones, throw old ones away? There are man-made laws (Emperor) inspired by observing nature (Empress) and then there are spiritual laws handed down by masters to civilizations. When we create in this world, we must have a sense of belonging culturally and work within systems or tear them down to include our own unique identities.
6. Lovers- (Amorousness, Wanderlust, Temptation) Will you ever lose that Passion in favor of a new focus? Or will you gain a partner or new inspiration? What’ll you fall in love with? What sensations of spiritual/psychic attraction might deter you from your path in complete change or minor alterations? Is it celebrated? Disliked? Be careful what decisions you make along the path to accomplishment for lies and regrets might surround them one day. Keep your eye on the prize no matter what life throws at you. Question your beliefs if you feel something is deterring you. Sometimes, it was meant to be, but others, it was a failed design waiting to be understood when you meet The Devil.
7. Chariot- (Soldier; Competition, Self-Control) Who or what will oppose you? Will you compete for achievement? What can you do to succeed in lieu of challenges? Will you doubt or be insecure when times get rough? Sometimes, we are our own enemy as well. Be confident and secure in your convictions! Before battle, remember, nervousness is only a feeling of being unprepared. Everyone gets scared, but sometimes we must go where we never imagined we could go with the preparedness and bravery of a soldier, and rush in. Fear is your enemy; control it before it controls you.
8. Strength- (Controlled Passions, Tamed Beast) How will you be strong to carry on and fight for your Passion when times get harsh? What coping mechanisms will you employ to soldier on or how weak might you grow in the face of challenges? What is your ‘weapon’ or skill that keeps you up? Strength is often perceived as being purely physical, that one can exercise force to get what you want in life, but true strength is mental. In life, you must have the mental and emotional strength to calm the beast within that may cloud judgement or to calm the beast within others to gain advantage through cleverness, rather gain through force. Strength teaches that our goals can be achieved through other forms of action, a compassionate approach, rather conquest, commandeering, dominance, killing, and war.
9. Hermit- (Reconnection, Thinking, Worldly Enlightenment) Will you rethink and reconnect with Vision/Purpose when you are yearning? Will you need healing or mental rest? What advice is there for deep truth and meaning out of this life you began? If you become lost, what new Visions will inspire your path? What deeper understanding of your entire life will contribute to providing answers in times of frustration and mental unrest? Are you just working too hard? Perhaps relaxation from action is needed and mental seeking is needed to free the mind for gaining new insight from looking back on everything you’ve done and take stock of things. Are you going about things the right way or have you largely missed something? Ponder.
10. Wheel of Fortune- (Fate, Destiny, Change) What forces along your path will affect you? Are there people who will aid you positively or negatively? Will fate be in your favor to give you Luck? Will tasks be less perilous if after a time of hardship and a lack of direction? Will you be able to commit to new changes to gain your achievements? Sometimes life brings answers out of pure luck, but never count on this flow as a reliable source. Learn to differentiate your ability to manifest your desires with the Universe being kind to you when it’s most needed. Sometimes, you’re just owed whatever karmic energy you’re owed, good or bad, facilitating or deconstructing.
11. Justice- (Balance, Fairness, Cause/Effect) How do you find equilibrium in your life to make this task a reality? Will you adjust to life’s situations? Is there a sense of fairness on your side, if not, how do you overcome life when it seems unfair and difficult? Will you forget the spiritual side to life? Remember that if you align your thoughts to the Spirit, all that is fair will occur. When this happens, even the unwanted could be trumped by the needed, be open to letting expectations go so you understand blessings and thank them. But in your pursuits, be aware of trickery from yourself and from others. Act in accordance to your right to Life and the pursuit of Happiness.
12. Hanged Man- (Perspective, Suspension) When life gets you down and there is a need for new understanding, allow yourself to free your mind, quit the body, pause, and meditate on reality. Evolve your perspectives and attempt to see how your achievements will benefit you long-term in all areas of Life, or change who you’ve become. Do you still press on? This is a moment to define your Spirit, to reconnect with the spiritual side of life. Are you forgetting the High Priestess’ message? Will there be a time of heavy pause or suspension to move forward because of yourself, rather the outside-world challenges?
13. Death- (Rebirth, Cycles, Ending) What transformations of character will you gain during or after the journey to accomplish your goals? What bad habits or unproductive methods will you have to get rid of in order to achieve? Can you fight your fears and cast them off to make a better you? Death is about rebirth, and sometimes we must psychologically die or let our passions die to rise birth to new ones in its place. Now that you gained new perspectives, Will your initial foolish goal have been in vain the whole time or was it never meant to happen as you saw it? How do you emotionally and spiritually deal with loss and ‘death’ in your life? In Death, how can you improve the Self in Body, Mind, and Spirit?
14. Temperance- (Moderation, Balance, Poise) What lessons of Duality are at play in your life? When there are blockages, how do you synthesize two opposites to become a third path? What will you understand between mundane/spiritual, light/dark, or right/wrong that will give you a unified sense of self-achievement? Given your worldly aspirations within and without, will your Self be balanced, perfectly blended together to bring a poise that supplies health, wellness, and energy to all where it must be? This is what your Spirit does, the perfect blend of Mind and Body.
15. Devil- (Corruption, Sin, Power) What resides in your life right now that acts as carnal desires that wish to ruin your achievements from coming to fruition? What inside of you needs addressing, expressing, or free from denying that’s been inhibiting your goals? The Devil isn’t a bad guy, merely the personality archetype to the material realm when in negative form. But as duality goes, even duality has duality. Whereas the Magician is creation, the Devil can be destruction, but reversely, the Magician can destroy with his creation-power by taking an innocent life for wronghood, and the Devil can create with his destruction-power like how a volcano destroys but paves way for a richer forest. What will you do to soar to your highest heights given your sinful/primitive desires, how will you utilize spiritual concepts learned such as Temperance and Justice to soar as high as kings have? Material isn’t bad, its what you do with it. So if granted this achievement, where will you go with it? Who/What will keep you back?
16. Tower- (Ego, Destruction, Lies) What along your path will you do to reach success? Will you step over others unfairly or do terrible things to rise to power? In the midst of spiritual connection and temperance, you must remember your core beliefs, principles, and scruples, as well as the forces at work in this world that we are innately bound by. Such as the Wheel of Fortune’s karmic luck, Death’s forceful change and sorrow, and Justice’s swift fairness that most times are unexpected bad news to our ears. Will your worldly aspirations have been made of falsehood and lies that one day you will pay for? At what cost does success come? Will you know the destruction of all that you have built some day? Will you be left destitute of all worldly possessions? What insights will you gain on how to improve your methods of accomplishing?
17. Star- (Hope, Guidance, Destiny) During the darkness and confusion of your struggles to achieve your goals, where do you derive faith? Do you have a purpose, person, idea, or meaning lying behind what drives you to accomplish this task? There is a star for everybody, an entire Universe filled with all possible futures that we could look up to in times of current building and current desolation. This star is what drives us, keeps up focused, and moves us spiritually through all hard times. It is the destination of our destiny, our end goal, the end result, the prize. Is it in sight through all ego, illusion, and challenge. What we do to get there is the journey, arguably the best part of a story, but remember, it’s only the beginning, like the Soldier (Chariot) meant to teach.
18. Moon- (Intuition, Imagination, Unconscious) What creative ideas or intuitions about the future of your goal will you come upon? Will there be any feelings that cloud logic and rationality? When you allow the unconscious mind to rule, you often might get sucked into the illusions of the imagination that deter you from focusing on the reality that reigns in the physical realm. The bubbling imagination can produce a mad brilliance that adds a zappy epiphany or revolutionary idea for progress, but make sure it is then grounded in the common sense of the mind. Remember Temperance, come to a state of being where you are at poise with Mind, Body, Spirit, Heart, and Soul. The moon will show you also what the conscious mind cannot, the fears and anxieties at play that may have caused a lack of progress this whole time, or things that have been ignored in the Devil. With the Moon, take advantage of its magic, that which the High Priestess allured to. All that you will ever need deep within lies, you must be aware of the unconscious mind as you are the conscious mind. Keep track of your weaknesses and tendencies to addictions or bad habits that will be your undoing, or that which comes from others. What do dreams in your sleep tell you? What true psychological fears do you have within you that would interrupt your goals?
19. Sun- (Total Enlightenment, Joy, Glory) Through every struggle, pain, confusion, and understanding, will you gain the ultimate sense of experience from the journey you will take for your task/goal? What indicates the success of your goal being achieved? What extra steps must you do with newly given ideas, visions, and perspectives to further solidify the achievement It’s not always indicative when you begin a journey that you will enjoy it, lose yourself on it, start a new secondary or primary journey from a position on that path, or even make it to the end. Here, you will know the rewards of the beginnings to an end, and the aftermath success or failure involved with the finality of the journey.
20. Judgement- (Messages, Karma, Sentence) Will you gain a sense of grand fulfillment once the journey has ended and you’ve received knowledge of prize entitlements in life? When one has worked so hard and so long to obtain a goal, given the ups and downs of life and the temptations to good and bad, we’re often left feeling a sense of guilt deep down inside of our soul. We are remembered of what it took to achieve our goals, who we stepped on, who we fought and won against, who we lost to and still persevered. Judgement is a moment where you reflect on your journey from beginning to end, and come to terms with the past events it took to achieve the present. Were you cruel and wicked, or righteous and scrupulous? The act of judgment is self-administered, this is where you accept or deny your prize after all this work out of principle. Do you deserve it? Are you ready to step forth with this new goal, the past as the foundation laid to build a new kingdom upon it? Will there be demons resting within? With the ego fallen and the true spiritual self awake, can you come to terms and accept fault to strive to move forward?
21. World- (Achievement, Glory, Finality) You are finally reborn of the journey, back where you left off, that same spot where you came up with an idea to accomplish something, decided what to do, how to do it, what steps it took to obtain it, the challenges you had along the way, and all the scars left in your mind, body, and spirit. Now you are ready to begin something new or even pause for a moment to reflect. You may have obtained the goal or chose to run away with the Lovers card. Perhaps you got clouded by the Moon during a bad time or gave in to competition out of low self-esteem. Whatever the course of action, it’s fully clear now and all the experience gained during the process was an ultimate gift. There’s never any reason why the same attempt could be reproduced, but differently with added wisdom that you didn’t have prior to beginning this journey.
Pluto being the astrological planet famous of sex, life, death, and rebirth is the facilitating energy that slowly yet patiently guides you on your path to worldly evolution within and externally for life. Its powerful transformative energy digs deep and expresses large that which oftentimes people fear as subjects in life. Because of Pluto’s revolutionary command over the psychological and spiritual mind, he teaches one how to become the essential goal of the higher self.
He is the rigid tough-love-incorporating mentor who expects much but leaves no one behind. No matter the feat, Pluto is the soldiering push that keeps you along in life. When you’re at a point in a relationship, career, or going in your life that needs this type of attention and truly regenerative focus, work with Pluto, but be humbly disposed for his energy is a dramatic upheaval that surrenders your deepest fears to be destroyed in the face of the Ego that must accept the whims of the heart. Here you let go of these defenses to become a better person in regards to the grand struggles of life.
- Essential oil glass roll-on bottle,
- Grapeseed oil,
- Essential Oils:
- Cedarwood for Pluto: To expose one to Pluto’s visionary energy.
- Myrrh for Pluto: Body, mind, and spirit facilitation, destruction of obstacles.
- Juniper berry for Pluto: Success in total awareness of self.
- Patchouli for enrichment and abundance.
- Peppermint to enhance and amplify the intensity and speed of Pluto.
- Pyrite for Pluto energy,
- Fluorite for mental clarity and memory formation,
- Citrine for self-esteem and confidence,
- Lapis Lazuli for wisdom and higher self awareness,
- Rhodinite to heal the past and emotional damage,
- Unakite to balance masculine/feminine energies.
- Clear quartz point for additional optional thoughts/intentions focusing on areas that need special attention or Plutonian energy.
- Herbs: Damiana twigs for Pluto: To promote the ease of life change.
- Parchment Paper: Person(s) name(s), Pluto symbols on either side, Pluto’s name in center, Expiration date below.
Gather ingredients, cast circle, invoke Pluto, offer wine or cakes if desired, create oil in his honor and express gratitude to take up being his student (really, your own student). Make the oil in whichever chronological order you please but declaring the intentions of each ingredient being used.
Take a moment to talk with Pluto in asking him what your intentions are for this oil, whether it’s the need to be less manic depressed, learn how to speak less, stop being addicted to materialism, or have your boyfriend finally learn to be more adult-like.
On the label, add an expiration date just in case you feel the effects are too strong or that you feel you’re getting in deeper than expected. As a final end to the ritual, declare the oil blend into creation, declare when it will expire, who can use it as directed on the label, and then shake it three times to activate it.
Evoke Pluto and uncast circle. Apply the oil on his days of Monday and Saturday or daily if you prefer. Expect big, life-altering changes for the best in regards to your soul path in perception of reality, mentality, outlook on life, generational encoding, societal norms, intelligence, emotional intelligence, and all-around cosmic being.
Good luck, friends! 2013 will be amazing, enter it with keen knowing of its potential. Let Pluto guide us through this new era dawning upon us.
What I have learned in the past 21 years.
Everything is energy, we are made of energy. We have spirits, thus our spirit is mere energy.
Consciousness is generated by our neo-cortex in our brain, thus consciousness is made by the brain, thus it is energy.
So if everything (all matter) is energy, then all energy is linked.
Thus if all energy is linked, by the logic presented, my consciousness is connected to your consciousness (theoretically through an invisible field or matrix of underlying energy called Spirit).
When you follow the logic of cause/effect, since the big bang happened (conception), it is technically possible to predict how things will end up if you figure out the math involved in Probability.
So thus——- after that explanation—- Destiny is real. And if consciousness is energy and Destiny is energy. Then I can predict the future and read the past because everything is linked by energy.
Now there is something called the Free Will Principle which states conscious beings can manipulate space and time as Fate, which fate is how you get there and destiny is the destination.
So this is how we can change our future and why a tarot (divination) reading is useful for awareness so that your energy can affect the cosmic energy that will directly make your desired future outcome occur, so long as your free will isn’t affecting another’s free will because their free will by connection and deep awareness of your energetic manipulation to the cosmic fabric will reject or accept your manipulation as affecting them.
So by this logic and the logic of the Conservation of Energy, when someone dies (death is a physical illusion of cessation), technically there is an afterlife because their energy cannot be destroyed. And by the other logic stated on the deeper matrix (fabric) that binds all energy together (maybe string theory), the afterlife/spirit realm/heaven is this underlying matrix.
And technically Rebirth is true because if energy never is destroyed and it cannot be created, then technically Rebirth is when the energy converts/changes from one form of energy to another.
So the access of Mass-Consciousness really is just being in tune with everything that ever has been, is, and will be in the form of recorded emotions, thoughts, physical events, and more.
If by all this, Reincarnation must be true too since death is just changing from one form to another, if you are immortal, you can choose as energetic consciousness to become consciousness again by converting back into what we call Life, or Material incarnation.
By that, Past Lives are conscious memories of these energy conversions and the records in consciousness associated with them, like arrays pulling variable strings in a database.
Dreaming is our subconscious connection to Spirit.
Magic is merely using the spirit to cause an action to occur in the physical— converting one energy form to another.
So then what is God, you might wonder? God is the personification (and unification) of the fabric that holds all consciousness and energy together. God is the personification of our beginning, middle, and end. God is neither male nor female, God just is. God is a celebration of Life and Death.
Souls are merely records of Destiny as it unfolds and has already unfolded, because technically from all the vastness that is this fabric, there are many fabrics and many Gods, with their own personifications attributed to them, an entire division of what we limitedly call Reality.
By the witness of Duality, following the logic, there is Non-Reality, thus there are infinitudes of entire dimensions and perspectives of Reality/Non-Reality that we will never know about until we shift our focus and attention to higher gnosis.
Are you following this? Really, what is at hand for our human people is the gift of Expression— Mind, Body, Heart, Spirit, Soul.
And remember that Purpose is just the understood bond of one’s own Destiny, self-created or not.
And Enlightenment, the fruit of the tree of knowledge, the pinnacle of all civilizations is merely to be in the light of awareness.
That One is all and All is one— As above and So below.
And really what are we? Cells within the Egg that is the Universe awaiting to be born as the God that we collectively are now.
Thus Spirituality is the expression and lifestyle of living by the spirit and being on the path of enlightenment. There are boundless ways to know the Divine.
So what is religion? Telling you How to be Spiritual.
The Tree of Life is the collective symbol of all that be in divided form, below and above, beyond and within, in and around. It’s the ultimate symbol to the Grand Celebration that is God and of the processes of God’s functions and qualities.
Sacred Geometry is the celebration of the predictable (destiny) code that God put into the design of this universe. Geometry/Math is the “genetic blueprint" to the egg (universe) that is this reality that we perceive through our five senses.
Science is the discovery of how God works and why.
Psychicism and Spirituality is the activation and usage of an organ and sixth sense inside of the center of our brain that we have forgotten to use or even that we had it.
The third eye is the bridge between this realm and the Divine. Third Eye allows us to know all these things.
The Mind is the magician at hand, transmuting energy with-in to make our Body convert energy with-out.
Karma is merely our own mind dictating self-punishment based on what our soul has learned in its many lives as right/wrong as well as our mind allowing society to influence our self-judgments.
Our Body is a vessel to do the work, we must take care of it so that it can do its best.
Our Mind is the intelligent blueprint behind the movement, we must educate it and care for it wisely.
Our Soul is the fire that animates with energy these lifeless parts, we must allow it to guide us as mentor and show us Purpose.
Our Spirit as the witnessing of Self in fullness, this is where consciousness is born. We must respect the mind and body and treat them well or the spirit lacks, for the spirit is begotten of these faculties. When we forget the spirit, the body and mind become without connection to higher existence, and the soul cannot communicate well because it has lost the medium. The
Body gets sick because it has no energy from soul that spirit was meant to give the body and Mind goes numb because it cannot work on itself through self-understanding (witnessing).
Our Heart is for Love, the highest vibration of the energy that makes up the egg of this uni-verse among the multi-verse. It is the depth and dimension of all faculties combined, what makes us who we are, and why we are the way we are.
We are as many things as we are not, our human experience individually decides for that life time. We are all connected, we are pure love, we are individuals as much as we are a collective spirit experience (spanning across the cosmos). We are a collective soul.
The Day we’ve all been waiting for for eons, in just 8 days, we are supposedly receiving this coding form the galactic core to evolve into spiritual beings beyond our wildest dreams. You know, many of us have felt strange things lately. I know I have— and I’m strange myself.
A lot of people I’ve noticed are feeling the weight of Ascension, and it has been dragging them by the heels. This can be such a scary moment and almost anything to put it off or not think about it would be nice— I don’t blame you. But what can we do? I’ve even noticed that a lot of people are ending several-year-long relationships, ones they felt had something going for them, but why?
Everything that has played out in your life (good, gray, and bad) right now is as it has meant to be. Our low selves are scrambling around frantic like dark kids in a pool naked and spot lights are coming on. Our bruised egos and dark natures are crying inside and begging us not to ascend because our ego is hurt so bad and so low. But meditate, I urge you. Talk to your ego. Have you before? Talk to your heart. Your chakras are versions of you, and as you think to yourself on a daily basis about yourself and your life, you can also have communion with your heart, your low self (ego), your high self (soul).
Our egos are based on fear, so this ascension is naturally something so different than ever before— they fear for their existence. But we must speak love to our egos.. be not afraid, my friends, you will be liberated with me. I’m not giving up on you. You are my personality, my individuality, me. You are what makes me unique from the collective Whole that we are all One with. This Ascension is not your end, it is your savior from the chains of fear and your conduction to become One.
A lot of people right now have so many expectations about Ascension and themselves—- stop. Your thoughts are just bundles of worry and they can easily be dealt away with after Ascension. The main importance is to breathe, and let happen naturally what has already been mapped out to occur. No matter what you feel or think about where you are right now or if you’re ready, good or bad, if your intentions do not line up with those thoughts, they have no power to affect your Ascension experience.
There is only love.
So, even if a five-year-long relationship is ending, or you lost your job, or you’re stuck between life or death with a disease, or you feel utterly wasted and unprepared—- please, my friends, be Love, and to be Love simply is to just be grateful for all that is here, as you are completely, and who you will become shortly.
Take hot baths with calming oils or salts, enjoy a cold shower and sit on the tub floor to feel numb, doodle pointless thoughts to ease your mind, sip warm chamomile tea by a cold window, scream into a pillow when enough is enough, write all your fears on one side of a piece of paper and on the other in bold letter write the word ‘FREE’ and burn it, take a walk and close off the mind in thinking and speaking and listen, give a stranger $5 for no reason other than Love, pull up old photo albums of Grandma and cry with joy about your shared memories, pull up people you’ve wanted to apologize to and give them your Love, keep a journal or blog, hold an animal friend..
Just be, express, feel, and be natural. Do what it right for you in this time. There is no such thing as right or wrong in a Transcended world, there is only Love and Light. ♥
It has been almost a full year since I first began making my own homemade deodorants. I haven’t had to remake it but a couple times this year, so it saved me lots of store visits—- This deodorant will save you money over the long run, save your body from cancer, and last you a long time; a little goes a long way. It should also work for 12 hours minimum, it lasts 12-24 for me.
My homemade deodorant is a tried and true deodorizer. It does exactly what it’s supposed to, and sometimes, you don’t sweat, but when you do, it’s natural and you’re actually supposed to sweat to remove toxins in the body. Aluminum salts, which are used in commercial deodorants as an antiperspirant, are highly cancerous to the human body and most deodorants contain parabens, which cause breast cancer. Although sweating is a normal function of the skin organ, the baking soda will dry it out and the cornstarch will soak it up.
Lavender and Tea Tree oil are the big guns in this blend, as they kill bacteria which causes body odor. Baking soda will prevent growth and dry the skin out, cornstarch will attempt to soak up any moisture from sweating.
- 250 ml Mason Jar,
- Small spoon for mixing,
- 1 pan to heat up oil,
- 1/2 tsp fresh/raw Aloe Vera Gel,
- 1/2 tsp raw African Shea Butter,
- 6 Tbsp Baking Soda,
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil,
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch,
- 8 drops Lavender,
- 8 drops Cedarwood,
- 6 drops Tea Tree,
- 4 drops Peppermint,
- 4 drops Clary Sage,
- 4 drops Clove,
- 4 drops Pine,
- 1 drop Citronella,
DO NOT microwave the coconut oil if it’s not already a liquid, you don’t need the radiation, nor the molecular structure of the oil to change. Coconut oil solidifies at 76°F. Use a blow dryer or stove top pan to heat the oil. The rest of the ingredients should be added in just like normal cooking: dry first, then add in liquids. Mix by hand with small spoon.
Applying The Deodorant— I like to use my fingers to grab a small dab of it and I massage it on my underarm regions— then I wash my hands. If the paste is too thick because the room was extra cold that night, run your finger through warm water quickly. If you don’t want to touch it, make your deodorant paste thinner* by using less baking soda and you can use a q-tip as the applicator.
* If you want a light paste, use only 4-5 Tbsp of baking soda and extra Shea Butter. If you want a thick-thick paste so you can stuff it into an old deodorant tube instead, try to use 7 Tbsp baking soda.
** If you want to change the fragrance at all, use more or less of an oil. The main ingredients which will fight bacteria growth and smell are the Baking Soda and Tea Tree Oil. If you want, you can use just Tea Tree oil, but use 12-15 drops.
As always, be careful when using essential oils, consult a credible aromatherapy book, and know what may cause an allergic reaction. If there is a reaction, discontinue use immediately, and try a new batch using lavender and tea tree only. Apply lavender and aloe to the reaction.
An oil to rub on your third eye every night before you go to bed for increased dreams, recall, and vividity. The oil can also be used for many other purposes such as increasing psychic-intuitive abilities and connection to the spirit realm and astral realm. It is also a great oil to rub on the third eye just before meditation or an astral journey.
- Essential oil glass roll-on bottle,
- Coconut oil & Grapeseed oil,
- Essential Oils: Cedarwood, lemongrass, orange, lemon, lavender.
- Crystals: Opal, fluorite, amethyst, clear quartz
- Herbs: Mugwort bits
Mix 1 part coconut oil to 10 parts grapeseed in the bottle; The idea is to have 90% grapeseed oil. This functions as a carrier oil and both are great for feminine and psychic power. Add in crystal beads at the bottom, add in 1-3 drops each of all oils, and top it off with a big piece of mugwort stem or leaf.
Shake well, allow to charge on an altar, agate disk, or any other method of charging and cleansing. Enjoy!
Supplying endless love from the skies high above.
The Sun has watched you grow so that one day you could sow.
Your destiny as a seed planted so you could be freed.
From the binds of your own soul, expressing as a goal.
A life of endless change full of things beyond our range.
But with determination, a true success, our germination.
When days begin of worry we lose our pace to hurry.
The stresses of our lives often feel like gouging knives.
Remember this prime love from the Sun just high above.
And often out of reach, but He knows just what to teach.
That as we grow on Mother, may we never know any other.
May we respect with gratitude and repay without an attitude.
That we are grateful for each breath that we take until our death.
When times get dark because he’s gone, we ignite our inner spark.
That burst of flame he put in us when we were just a frame.
This work of art, to manifest as we lead each year by heart.
But when one day we drop like lumber, we slip into a slumber.
Motivated by our experienced might, we return to our father’s light.
We share stories from our view, he shares of his perspective, too.
It’s learned that he was there each new day, showing us the way.
Through every tear we let drop, his wife and he would never stop.
"These trials of yours," he shared, "Taught you not to be scared."
You’d ponder, be confused, and ask to be excused.
"You’re ready then," came a voice, "You now have made a choice."
Though you’d leave his good garden, he swore you’d never harden.
You’d remain as light as light could be, for you were truly free.
You lived a life to live again, and this time, to be wiser than.
"Go my child into the light, again I’ll guide for each day you fight."
Saw 1:11 pm, $5.55, $12:12, and $555…… sooo strange! Basically what it means that I am entering a new phase of myself. In order to begin this phase, I had to accomplish some prerequisites. Now with time on my side, I am ready to begin this new path. My biggest lesson was to learn a new dimension of Confidence and Manifestation work. I am excited to know that all the madness, though I am grateful for it, has ended. I have now completed a phase that I had to before I began this next beautiful one. I have been persevering, patient, and determined through the good and bad moments, even the humiliating and anxious times! These times having now been made full course, I take the good with the bad and excel. This is a very important time for me, everyone, and I truly want you all to be a part of this.
If I have seemed a specific way to you or things were “out of character” of me.. or I’ve seemed very intense, emotional, and serious…. thank you all of those who made it to this new phase with me and I am becoming much more spiritual and rediscovering the magic and wisdom which has taken years for this vessel to download and work with. :)
From here on out, I venture into the spiritual realm— no way to return. It is here that I look on my past, with all of the glory before me, and turn my back, to move into this next phase. I believe tonight that from June 5th when I received my 12-strand DNA activation, I am finally ready and complete. It had taken 84 days for this change to brew into completion. It’s amazing to see that 8 + 4 = 12, such a powerful number of completion. Having had no prior expectations or reservations, being fully receptive to this change, which I expressed negativity and positivity, it’s amazing to see the Numerology of the time it took for this body to fully adjust to the DNA change.
Twelve as explained by RTB,
- Twelve is the number of what is completed, which forms a whole, a perfect and harmonious unit.
- Represent the manifestation of the Trinity to the four corners of the horizon - 3 X 4.
- Symbolize the command and the good, and governs the space and the time, that is to say the operation of the Cosmos, from where its designation of cosmic number.
- It is the creative capacity, and in some religions, it expresses also the Divine Mother.
I am opening up beyond my wildest dreams. My body has lost weight in certain areas, I’ve experienced much more pain, my third eye has blossomed open, and I have been completely boggled mind-wise. I have paid attention to the signs, read of the stars, and followed my heart each place it needed to go. I have surmised a great experience and I know who I am and where I need to be, and what I have come to Earth to do. I remember much of who I am as I have cleared the amnesia within my third eye and I’ve been removing the dark encoding of this world from my mind, body, and spirit.
No longer will I allow the darknesses of this world to prevent me from being. I will speak with responsibility to the words that i say, as the words I speak are my power. My words is my power, my word is my manifestation into this earthly plane.
As a psychic and healer, I am expanding my horizons and I am venturing into a world of knowledge and intellect that this world has never seen before. I have come here to do great things, and now that a major phase has been completed, I feel developed and ready to conquer this earthly world.
May the wisdom of all virtue and cosmos fill me in my mission to share, create, listen, learn, heal, be healed, and do.
I await for my life to enter this new phase and for it to be fertilized by the power of my own soul. Expect great things from me and I look forward to meeting new souls in the next many decades. I am so excited to grow, learn, and be a part of this world! I am blessed and filled with humility, gratitude, boldness, compassion, love, and joy.
"May all the souls of this earthly plane rest in peace upon passing into the hereafter."
Taken with a Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 and edited using Lightroom 3 and Photoshop 7.
I’ve found that many people I’ve met act out spiritual grandeur and uppity-ness. They look on people who are going through dark times as adolescent, juvenile, immature, lost, misguided, “need to grow up,” naive, unwise, young, careless, dark-natured, irresponsible, unknowledgeable, negative, and insane. Sometimes, there are people who ignorantly walk that low path in place of the high path, never to know the difference, but these judgments are held even over those who walk from the low path to the high path during the enlightenment process.
I am currently doing something at 20 years of age what most people never do, and what I am doing, most spiritual people do at 40 plus. I am walking my shadow path, doing my shadow work. What this means is that, we all have darkness in us, and many people try to pretend that they don’t. They see the love and light of the new age and they immediately focus in there, erroneously forgetting about their own shadow. Well, our shadow follows us everywhere we are in the light, and until someone understands what their shadow is, they cannot understand why the light makes it.
Our darkness is as much a part of us as our light is. Enlightenment isn’t just about being the light, it’s initially about being in the light of our own multi-dimensional self. Enlightenment literally is to be fully aware of all that we are, both dually and beyond. You cannot hope to achieve enlightenment until you’ve done your shadow work, and until you do, don’t you dare talk about love and light as if you’re better than hatred and darkness, because it’s as much embedded in you as it is the next.
Every master has had a conversation with their shadow, every master has learned of their shadow, and every master has learned how to acknowledge their darkness and consciously say “no" to it. In self-learning and acceptance of even the darkness, they’ve learned to allow their higher self to come down into such enlightenment (full self-awareness) that the ego (the shadow) is a small pea in its hand. I snicker every time when someone claims the ego must be destroyed.
To destroy your ego is to destroy your personality, your past, and a major part of what makes you unique. The light aspect is completely uniform, it’s the collective, the dark aspect is your individuality. Your shadow is what makes you unique from any other thing out there. It’s a piece of special/different consciousness that acts as a component of the light.
Masters have acknowledged ego and turned it into a small pea in their own hand. This is the goal of enlightenment, saying “no" to the darkness which tempts us— that darkness existing as a part of us. The light creates our shadow because the light reminds us that that there is much to understand with-in ourselves than with-out ourselves. The light teaches that we have a past, a history, a darkness in us.
That darkness, which is erroneously just viewed as negative, “bad,” and that which must be avoided because light is the goal and logically, to get to light is to avoid its opposite. Darkness is just a term, a human-made word. Look beyond the labels, keep the experiences, the emotions, keep the consciousness. Keep your separateness and your collectiveness, keep your material self and your immaterial self, keep your lightness and keep your darkness.
I hope some day people reach these conclusions and go through the shadow working— we all must do it to fully achieve the at-one-ment of Source.
Many will deny it forever, very few will do their shadow work— but it seems that in these highly accelerated times, I’ve been called to do my shadow working or maybe just some or much of it— Regardless of the quantity, I’m engaging my shadow, and I cannot help but to pity (compassionately, which is why I’m attempting to alleviate these misconceptions) the lack of compassion in anyone who labels me and judges me for doing the strongest part of one’s path of enlightenment.
Whereas many take the sunny stroll through the garden to reach it, I’m taking the stormy, un-promised, dangerous, mountainous jungle. There is much learning to gain there. I choose balance, the art of adjustment and oneness of differentness.
Words of wisdom from a friend,
The reason people do this is because there comes a point on the path when your thoughts become so powerful that they shape your reality,in ways I cant even write about. Its not ignoring the shadow. People who walk in the light are well aware if their shadow…its that they want to create a happy positive reality for themselves. The truth is when you experience a shadow truth for what it really and truely is it breaks away and falls off of you energetically and awareness replaces it. You dont have to live in that place anymore. If your not having that experience then you are probably mulling in projections of your shadow and not the real thing. Ill reiterate, if your real shadow comes to your awareness it will fall away and you will be done with that pattern. It will be a new dark experience for you, and not the same one youve experienced over and over, because new neuron pathways will form that will be much lighter and happier, with a more.expanded awareness. People who walk in the light have done more shadow work than you realize.