I am a gifted second generation psychic, following the path and studying metaphysics for 10+ years. I have assisted many people in my community and world wide offering insights, consolations, closure, advice, healing, perspective, and predictions.
I am currently in the process of editing two books on Tarot and Chakras, so I incorporate my comprehension of these subjects in my readings and offer tips, clues, and remedies.
Rune Binding, A Simple Aid
Sigils, runes, symbols, letters, and engravings have been the magical consummation of Consciousness beyond the Sacred Voice since the first days the human mind thought of ways to communicate itself to others. Since then, we have perhaps in the west forgotten how sacred these letters and symbols are even in the simplest of uses: writing.
In February of 2007, I created this spell from the study I used to do as a Pagan initiate of the Asatru pantheon. It was in runes I learned how powerful the letters of a language had been and what uses they had when drawn on the human body.
This spell was created for one purpose only, to magically bind a rune to your body to allow that rune to work with your psyche awake or non— the binding will lend you the rune’s power until it slowly fades from the skin. I encourage that you should only do this if the rune truly calls to you. Runes are deep, ancient, energetic, powerful, and very curious symbols which are ruled by beings, gods, energies, realms, and so on.
The Nine Desires Spread was inspired last night by the many quandaries I’ve had regarding how torn I feel with which direction I really want to take (or should take) with the many opportunities which the universe has presented me.
Real example using the Retromix Lenormand:
- Gentlemen → I fear my partnership with my significant other after some private matters have added stress onto my life.
- Mountains → What I once wanted but lost probably was the success I was obsessed with regarding my novels, mysticism books, and my Tarot career. It’s sad, but I believe I’ve chosen to focus mostly on my other career in Real Estate.
- Lady → A dream I constantly wish would come true is that my friend I lost would grow up and make serious changes in her life. She chose a lifestyle which was incongruent with mine and when I tried to better myself, she didn’t make the transition with me.
- House → What I naively feel I need but don’t happens to be the trivial things which truly don’t matter at the end of the day. It’s important for me to reduce stress and focus on me at this time. I once thought I didn’t need a menial job for now, but sometimes, you have to crawl before you can walk.
- Magician → What I desire most at this time is to manifest the perfect career where all my desires come true, and with this card, I know it is possible and within my grasp if I stick to it without distraction.
- World → What I don’t know I need happens to be more interactions with the world around me. It’s time I become a productive member of society in getting myself out there more so people notice what I do in my career.
- Moon → How I feel about my life altogether? I feel caught in a dream where I need to be awakened sometimes, like I am confused and under the spell of my own sub-psyche, but even though I feel lost and caught in the swings of the mystical sometimes, I know I can pull through as the moon is ever reflecting the light of the sun.
- Bazaar → My power source lies in how much I know and what information I can procure. I have at my fingertips a skill or talent which allows me to communicate with the world to obtain my desires. The world is a market and I am a salesman who knows the game of success.
- Ring → What will improve my life? Being steadfast to my relationships as is, even for those who have wronged me or recently hurt my feelings. I can’t throw people away over mishaps.. and you can only forgive and work on problems.
With the sun in Taurus and the moon in Capricorn, Justice takes on the role of calmly balancing the moodiness and emotional distance that can come on a holiday such as Easter. Today you and everyone around you will be feeling equal. If you find this flow being disrupted, walk away and bye your tongue, as in the lesson of the stubborn Taurus and prudent Capricorn. For the more personal, today is a great day for tackling homework, projects, and chores having been put off. With the Sun in Taurus, today is an excellent day with Justice to cleanse anger and bitterness through the reveling of Nature. Be outside today and reflect on how 2014 has progressed. What else is there to do? Go get ‘em!
I have been thinking about quitting my job at the supermarket recently. I asked my cards if I should quit (4 of wands) and what will happen if I do (strength). And the bottom ones are if I should stay at my job (ace of wands reversed) and what happens if I stay (7 of swords reversed)
I’d love some extra thoughts on this. At the moment it seems to me that I should quit, based on feelings, and also now the cards giving me some verification.
4 of wands to me is like a celebration and happy times, and I feel like strength will be me being able to be strong enough to make a choice and move onto better things.
Ace of wands reversed seems like stale and I’m not going anywhere or moving forward. And 7 of swords seems like there are sneaky people who are maybe putting burdens on me or around me? I don’t feel to good about that card!
Upon first looking, I thought, “I wouldn’t quit at this time… I’d wait.” I agree with your feelings, but when I compare the energies, I see the 4w urging you to make peace at this time because you must wait to find a new job first (AwR), and this is why you should be wise and not make rash decisions (7sR), and finally, you must endure work (Strength) because it looks like you’ll be cheating yourself (7s) out of career stability (4w).
Finally, I would say until you’re ready to transition into a new job, but have one lined up first before you quit! That’s the smart thing to do. 4w does ensure career happiness with that new job. But wait it out three days, and if you feel you truly MUST quit, do so. Your health and sanity is important.
A new Tarot deck to ring in the year. Thanks to a dear friend of mine, I now own this stunning realistic deck called the Witches Tarot. It’s full of witchcraft symbolism, paganism, art and symbolism from the Middle Ages, dragons, mystical scenes, mermaids, and beautiful men and women as the court cards. I love how the Pentacles suit incorporate POC. It comes with 78 cards and a 300-page book all about the new meanings, the card art, and there comes spells in the back with the cards.
Eostre is finally here and I have some great news for those looking to get ahead! 2014 is the year of The Chariot (forward moving tenacity with inner and outer self-mastery) and the Wood Horse. This year is about making considerable business plans, not being rash, taking and doing things gradually, standing up for yourself against all adversity, honing new skills this Spring, making minimum risks, flirting and socializing, having back up plans, and reaping the seeds you’ve sown by doing daily things to increase your wealth.
1. 6c - Today and this Spring: Commit to unwavering dedication, make promises that should be kept for the whole year, be inspired by love, and don’t dwell on the past as it will stifle and stagnate your progress. Move forward like the Wood Horse!
2. X. - Wisdom for keeping on track: Risks must be carefully considered with reason and intel. Make keen and well-conceptualized decisions. There is luck available for all new growth but sometimes only the few who are brave to dare and risk may prosper.
3. 4c - What can be accomplished: Self-improvement and self-mastery will lead one to success with all situations, wealth, health, and relationships. Do not take your moods out on anybody and have the attitude of gratitude for the whole year and fertility will come as needed.
4. 4s - The outcome for the Spring: Your progress and sccess is only achieved this year in what you are doing by committing frequent meditation and having a sanctuary to retreat and regroup when the Wood Horse’s terrain is a bit rough and difficult.
Main Advice: Giving up will be failure on your head. You have the potential to master all situations this year, but it is only with belief and practice in your ethics.
The emergence of The Star for today marks one of power added by the Full Moon in Libra (with the Sun in Pisces). Here we have dreams and goals which will be worked on through the intuition faculty of the deepest psyche within your soul. Now is a great day for extroversion and coming up with ideas through stepping outside of your inner hermetic dome of creativity by broadening your imagination with social themes, of course, for the goals and dreams as seen by in The Star. If your moon is in Libra, which mine is, this will be a magnetic day to bring good progress to all creative projects with others.
With this moon, you can expect to remove obstacles, push past old suffering, and deepen relationships with those around who share the same beliefs and missions as you. For those of a more private nature, I would expect to really make some breakthroughs with what you have been keeping under wraps until it’s finally ready to express.
Don’t waste that full moon !!! There are many ways to harness the power of the full moon and quite often many people catch it spontaneously, during the actual event itself. It is during these times a person isn’t quite prepared, yet is buzzing with energy that will only be available in totality…
A half day late, but not too late to absorb the energies of the Full Moon in Libra with the Sun in Pisces.
This moon tonight is all about socializing and making improvements individually by being around others who make us feel wanted and celebrated, rather unwanted and tolerated. This Piscean sun shines into the Full Moon in Libra to illuminate social parties with divinity, mysticism, intuition, emotional health, and spiritual evolution. It’s here where we access psychic compartments which are normally hidden and too deep in the ocean of our psyche to access.
Take full advantage of Venus and Neptune tonight through the Full Moon.
Pyromancy is the art of using fire or the means of fire to interpret fortunes and applicable omens for the querent’s struggles and questions. Pieces of paper, which can be index cards or colorful construction cards, are swiftly (and sometimes slowly but at a higher altitude) motioned across the flame to produce soot augury which can be interpreted. The last two cards were for a personal friend.
Care: To seal the soot so it cannot smear (and it will if you touch it), try using hair spray? I’ve never tried it, but it may work. Also, use a pencil or a cheap high lighter you don’t mind ruining to highlight to stencil what you think you see because you will forget later on if you look at it again. Also, take notes on the front and date the reading!
Omen: Spots where the paper has burned through or is very dark represents anger, pain, and emotional darkness.
Safety: Always keep a pan of water nearby to drop the paper into it if the paper burns and you cannot blow it out. Better safe than sorry!!! Be safe please! This is fire after all.