Created a new form of Astromancy using dice, a flat piece of pyrite, and a semicircle of hematite. You toss dice and the pyrite and hematite indicates what sign to use and if a planet is being used or not. You cast the reading by tossing the dice ten times to determine which signs correspond to which of the planets that are in the person’s natal chart. An assessment is then made and fortunes can be told.
Paint an old ceramic bowl with black acrylic paint and then apply a varnish over it to create your own scrying bowl for divinations. #Tarot #tarotcards #tarotreading #runes #occult #psychic #fortune #magic #esoteric #cartomancy #wicca #pagan #spirituality #paganism #witch #witchcraft #symbolism #riderwaite #oracle #thirdeye #sixthsense #divination #starseed #astrology #numerology #diy #painting #scrying
#Rhodochrosite is used for empowering one’s psychic abilities. It will make one more adept and natural with their third eye and all of its sensors. I’m using these beauties in my crystal stone tossing. You can achieve some of the most accurate readings from stone tossing by seeing images, words, symbols, animals, and impressions. Sometimes you’re unable to see what they’re trying to portray and you must feel the stones’ auras with your sense of #clairtengency and chakric touch. Did I mention I love the color salmon?
⭐ My 777th photo: It’s a picture of a wish list I made a year ago and the Law of Attraction somehow brought most of these items to me over the past year without me making any great effort. :-) Filled with gratitude and feelings of having been blessed. Write out on a piece of paper all of your dreams and wishes. Allow them to happen over time through the #LawofAtraction. 777 is the sign the universe had given me of luck and chance and magic, to say, “You’re welcome, divine path maker.”
#manifestation #magic #witch #pagan #wiccan #wishes #wishlist #dreams #goals #lightworker #starseed #occult #esoteric #777 #numerology
May Divine Source dip thine essence into this sacred circle and emanate outward from its conscious center by the attuned double terminated crystals to cleanse this land of all darkness and suffering. May the land be elevated to the highest of vibration to resonate with the miracle of Divine Cosmos. May all beings alive and deceased who suffer in agony be lifted to Supreme Love and Light— be healed! Até no be. #tarot#occult#magic#pleiades#starseed#witchcraft#ritual#stars#soul#orion#indigo#lightworker#universe#pastlife#spiritual#alien#arcturian#atlantian#lemuria#angels#esoteric#enlightenment#psychic#ascension#chakra#crystals
What I sent to this page and was flagged as spam. This page is posting spells and making a mockery of the neo-pagan/wiccan communities, as well as rootworkers and witches [who aren’t hellbent on ego].
“I hope you and your followers know morally that this is the corruption of Free Will.
If one was meant to do something or be something, magic doesn’t need to be made. That would defeat the purpose of Free Will and Destiny; it was meant to happen. We cannot alter the freedom of cosmos, but we attempt to influence it. Such still leaves room for Free Will to be exercised.
Teaching Dark Magic, especially involving Love, is dangerous, negligent, and irresponsible. A lot of you people need to learn a thing or two before you do witchcraft if you think these spells are appropriate.
You can’t use magic to interfere with one’s Free Will. To do so would be disrespectful, naïve, karmic, and immoral.
The fact that this page has 25,000 likes and is called “The Craft of The Wise” and is handing out silly spells (of Dark/Black Magic) to people who probably don’t know any better is highly alarming.
And to the people who flagged my original posts, shame on you. This page should be shut down if it keeps posting silly spells that will have some highly serious karmic repercussions.”
UPDATE: To make it very clear, I’m not Wiccan nor do I follow its rede because I would be Wiccan. I am a Neo-Pagan-based Mystic with a lot of other influences coming in. I would follow its rede by coincidence, as both the rede and my background concur on the Divine Principles of Justice. This post wasn’t meant to scold or dictate how people are supposed to conduct themselves as people should know right from wrong. Magic is metaphysical so often people forget that just because its beyond the physical, there are no rules or consequences. Yes, there are, no loop hole for you. If you stab someone, expect punishment. The same goes for magic. If you do dark magic, expect Karma to greet you. Karma isn’t a belief you can opt out of for immunity like a superstition. It’s a Universal Force which stills affects you just like how if you choose not to believe in gravity, it’ll still be there. You cant go around doing whatever you want and expect for it to be ok. That would be childish.
People should know by common sense that casting a spell to get revenge is the same as punching someone in the face. There are consequences to all of our actions. People with any common sense or morals should know that doing a love spell to make someone love you is the same as kidnapping them, tying that person to a chair, and never letting them go even though they don’t like you and have a desire to leve. If some of you don’t have a moral compass that is geared to Supreme/Divine Love, Karma, Free Will, and Justice, shame on you.
Full Moon Tips are listed here.
Tonight’s energy is very acute in mind and allows one the ability to analyze the self and others, especially on an emotional level. Some may not be as objective in analysis, so attempt to be as just and fair as the air sign of Mercury. Virgo has an earth sign, so the two oppose each other. This will clash and cause the Virgo Full moon to be an up and down emotion where one might jump to immediate conclusions. These can be too airy and less solid like earth with this full moon tonight— basically remember that what you analyze as being wrong could be beneficial. Ground out hurt emotion before making final moves to cut out unwanted faults.
With the Full Moon tonight, this is a recipe for intense emotional reordering. Look on the inside and discover what faults you have. Tonight, the moon allows you to see the faults in everything. Be compassionate, righteous, and empathic. Divination work is excellent tonight for retrospection, insights, perspective, and the analyzing of anything.
Mercury is in Retrograde so all that we do should be inward and any plans shouldn’t be made but only preexisting ones carried out. Virgoan analysis and efficiency should be placed on letting go of the old conditioning and allowing much to be discarded, but again, be fully understanding of it all rather haste to push it away. Work through things if they must be worked through.
Each card in each pyramid corresponds to a flow of past -> present -> future. Each group also corresponds to that flow. Within each pyramid, there is a beginning, middle, and end. The spread is read like a story going from the true beginning to all else. The minor stops along the journey are sometimes the most important parts.
This also relates to how there is a perspective to every story. Two sides and a third voice. All the left cards are A, all the right cards are B, and all the middle cards are C. A and B can be two sides of an argument or situation. B is the querent and A is the other side, which A is read first for objective awareness. C is the truth or true objectivity of both sides.
Q: What do I need to know about my romantic relationship?
Past— There is a major need to let something go. In the relationship, it’s toxic and there is a definite awareness now that it can no longer work out. Separation is imminent. With this person, be aware of what compromises you make to make others happier— you too deserve to be happy.
Present— There is a bittersweet madness for your struggles. There is much arguing and assuming on both sides of a situation. There is no reward in fighting, only frustrated heads and broken hearts. The best thing to do right now is to let things go more easily and refrain from arguing. You enjoy being right, but in the end, where does that get you but a shattered relationship?
Future— In there end, your happiness is the most important. You have to live for you, no one else, no matter the attachment. If a relationship is toxic, do your best to leave it behind. You’re only hurting yourself and bringing down the quality of your life. The time to move on is now, if ever. In the future, you’re going to be left with loneliness and yearning sorrow if you stay in the relationship.
Challenge— Determine how each card was interpreted in each pyramid grouping. Every card played a factor in what each paragraph stated. Try to determine where each sentence was derived from which card or cards.
Disclaimer— Not a question for myself or anyone— just an example.
- Akashic Records- A non-material library of recorded consciousness of all cosmic and human events.
Angel- Etheric beings, said to be upper-dimensional, they personify primordial archetypes of Source.
Ascension- The thought that one can become aware of higher being through enlightenment.
Astral Projection- Using your spirit to project into the Spirit Realm.
Aura- Part of the etheric body, it’s your shield and embodiment of your chakras.
Body- Physical shell for all else to embody, take care of it well, it’s all you get.
Chakras- Etheric body’s spiritual organs, energy vortexes of consciousness (you).
Consciousness- Your entire mind’s higher intelligence, how you witness Self.
Deity- Any godly being who embodies an archetypical form, said to be upper-dimensional etheric beings.
Destiny- Source/God’s intelligent design, the blueprint.
Ego- Shadow Self, survival mechanism, fear of the unknown, devil’s advocate.
Enlightenment- Following a pious path of self-awareness and obtaining higher existence, free of Rebirth.
Free Will- The freedom of choice in all that we decide to do as a spirit.
Future Life- Future selves you believe haven’t happened yet but have.
Gnosis- Higher knowing that one can only gain through personal experience.
God/Source- Divine creator, big bang personified, the Ultimate Collective.
Guardian Angel- A loved one or significant being who divinely protects you most.
Hatred- Duality of Love, Disconnection to spirit your fears, demons, and darkness.
Healing- Using energy or magic to heal a specific aspect of sickness or illness.
Health- The temperance of complete balanced mind, body, heart, soul, and spirit.
Heart- The Emotions, your feelings and senses, irrationality, and depth.
Identity- Who you are as a whole appearance, your Purpose and Self-Meaning.
Immaterial- The Spirit Realm, Heaven, Afterlife, Fourth Dimension.
Justice- A universal law that there is a divine attraction to Love.
Karma- A self-judicial or divine-judicial force which rewards or punished based on behavior and intent.
Law of Attraction- Universal law: Like begets Like. Manifestation work is done through focus and intent.
Lightworker- New Age term for one who works with energy for humanity healing.
Love- The most sacred, highest vibration of energy made of Joy and all Goodness.
Magic- The Energy and Performing of manifestation work to Spirit with Intention
Magician- One who does Magic and Manifestation, also Witch and Practitioner.
Manifestation- When an action, thing, or occurrence is materialized from Spirit
Mass-Consciousness/Spirit- Connection of yourself to the Immaterial.
Material- The Physical Realm, matter, earth, objects, things.
Meditation- Conscious sleeping, healing self with connection to Divine Spirit.
Metaphysics- The studies of what is beyond the physical as a focus of philosophy.
Mind- The Intellect, your thoughts and mentality, perspective, and logic.
Mystic- One who leads Spirituality as a lifestyle, life path, and destiny.
Old Soul- Describing not of human age but of soul development and gnosis.
Paranormal- The studies of phenomena that conventional science cannot properly explain, such as ghosts.
Past Life- Past selves that your soul lived and your spirit is connected to.
Philosophy- The study of the fundamentals of existence, human life, and nature.
Present Life- Live in the moment as you are in full awareness and acceptance.
Psychic- One who practices or uses the third eye, sixth sense, or has second sight.
Reiki- Working the chakras and magic to promote a state of Holistic Wellness.
Reincarnation- Process that souls come back to live more lives for a divine purpose.
Religion- Telling you how to be Spiritual, that there is only one way.
Sleep- Unconscious meditation, resting the mind and body to rejuvenate.
Soul Growth- The experiencing of a soul’s learning of lessons in a lifetime and additional Spiritual content of a mortal’s life.
Soul- Your Higher Self, your immortal, perfect you; Many spirits share this soul as you are a fragment of Source.
Spirit Guides- Spirits, past/future selves, angels, animals, or loved ones guiding you.
Spirit- Your Etheric Body, the total being of the mind, body, soul triune. Projected by the creative fire of Soul upon birth.
Spirituality- Living in the awareness and practice of the Spirit as a lifestyle
Vampire, Psychic- One who uses psychic abilities intentionally or accidentally to harm others.
Since I was little, around two-years-old, I have experienced the paranormal through many encounters, especially when I reached psychic maturity around my teens and began to discover my gifts. I can recall one of the earliest memories of walking in the woods behind my grandmother’s house, conversing with the spirits that were there. I know now that what we call imaginary friends for children were actually spirits of the deceased. Among paranormal encounters with the dead, I have also had inexplicable supernatural and metaphysical phenomena happen to me such as light bulbs exploding, otherworldly beings contacting me, deities whispering in my ears, being the medium for communication between the living and the dead numerous times, omens with revealing information, premonitions, receive prophesies, magical spells working, and cars lighting up on fire when angered.
I had my first awakening, among a few along my path thus far, when I was about ten or eleven years of age. I can remember walking in a field by my lonesome, almost intuitively led at the time by an unknown force acting upon my free will. I was magnetically lured into this field behind my Ypsilanti, MI apartment complex, a field that myself and my brother knew as thoroughly as a bird would know the sky. In this arena of grass, trees, old playground equipment, soil, and memories both embarrassing and exhilarating, I felt a pulsation emanating from the earth below my feet, coursing up into my body and becoming the primary focus of my mind. This strange emanation filled my vessel and a whispering of an ancient being whisked into my ears, yet also came from within. It was Mother Earth, though I had no clue at the time. During this fabled experience on my road to discovery, along with prior being introduced to the realm of witchcraft through the 1996 film “The Craft,” I had became fully aware of a dimension that coexisted with the one I grew up in: The realm of Spirit. This entire experience was the essence of The Hanged Man tarot card.
I haven’t forgotten that tonight is the full moon. This full moon happens to be in Leo, so any spellwork and magical intentions could benefit largely if one would center around emotional healing and energy restoration. Leo is such a jubilant high energy and in moon form, we have a great deal of inner enlightenment and awareness of emotional ego and patterns that we’d love to correct. But that’s not all the Leo moon has to offer, not just emotional, but deep psychological as well.
Tonight I’ll be mega busy charging my crystals, an altar rub down, doing perimeter barriers at my new townhome, long chakra spread and general tarot readings, smudging my home for cleansing, making sacred water, and a lot of psycho-spiritual healing. Getting busy while drinking cold Chardonnay. Too bad it’ll be a liner night but that’ll be more time with my higher self.
Here is a link to my Full Moon Tips which suggests many ideas for tonight, especially thinking of Leo.
I have finally gotten around to creating several new pages which organize the bulk of Cedargrass’s Tumblr posts. They are divided up into main subjects with whichever applicable categories suit them.
Thanks also to all those who follow my blog and my facebook page! The support means a lot to me. Tumblr is more so my private page, believe it or not. Here is where I express even the obsessions of my soul. Tumblr is a great way for me to access my thoughts, organize my resources, connect with like-minded people, journal, and just catalog my soul journey. I also hope soon to follow more people, but it’s sometimes hard to reach out here.
The benefits of using this spread
- Superimpose a main theme over the connection such as love, work, family, acquaintances, strangers, or partnerships. This will apply to experiences with that person involving the theme, #5, #9, and soul journey cards will be influenced by the theme.
- Understand another person’s perspective that you might be missing out on due to anger or confusion.
- Figure out which main perspective of yours created the way you feel about someone.
- See exactly how that person views you and why they do.
- Decide if a relationship is worth it or not to continue being friends/lovers, etc.
- Get some steam off your chest before approaching someone.
- Figure how to repair a relationship that you’re not yet ready to exit.
- Feel confident and righteous in your decision to leave a bad, fake, unhealthy, or unproductive relationship/friendship with someone.
- If you feel lost about a particular card or the situation, don’t hesitate to pull clarity cards, they will offer a depth and dynamic.
- Theme: Work
- Background: I quit a job yet I’m still in contact with an ex-coworker through a social network medium such as Facebook. Should I stop communicating with this person, why or why not?
- 8 Cups Rvs- It’s time to move on, the major lesson here was to learn when to quit a relationship when it no longer benefits you. Both should take into consideration what was good and keep those memories.
- 9 Pentacles- It was a great relationship in work, but there was never any desire to further a friendship beyond it.
- Ace Wands Rvs- They’re not an evil person for feeling this way. It’s neither right nor wrong, it just is. The fact is that there was never really any major attraction for friendship; This relates back to the 9 of Pentacles.
- 9 Cups Rvs- From the occurrences at work. He was a decent friend to me given the card, but again, it goes back to the fact that he’s not jumping up for glee to further the friendship.
- Pentacle Queen- This card relates to me in spreads actually, so the major lesson here is that he just witnessed a different type of person (queen of pentacles meanings) and I think who I am had touched him.
- 10 Pentacles Rvs- He was a great friend in-work and taught me a few things that will benefit me, also that he won’t stay long in my life whether I choose not to divide or not given the reversal of the ‘legacy’ card.
- Hierophant Rvs- It is what it is, me quitting did not affect his view of me I feel, that no one influenced him to feel the way he did, given the nature of traditions and the reversal. I felt all this, which is why I don’t see him so negatively.
- 5 Wands Rvs- There was a lot of opposition and fighting at work which led to my quitting, so I wondered how our friendship would sustain.
- 6 Pentacles Rvs- I gained a lot of nice experience from his mentoring at work, but I also will understand when to express my knowledge, too. Receive but give also. When to be open, but to cut that off when your own intuition must come out.
- Strength- Not really going anywhere, but you can remain in contact but it won’t really evolve further.
- 9 Swords Rvs- No real contact after that, both will not seek each other out.
- Death Rvs- No real need to stay friends, it’s not going anywhere.
Spent some time this morning to really explain the Major Arcana in the view of a goal from start to finish. It’s a long read, but well worth it. I hope it provides a lot of practical background to the cards because I feel that most websites that offer a background on them are more so centered on the Fool’s Journey and what it translates to in basic/personal meanings. This overview is centered around goals and life struggles. So whether you use the overview as a 22 card spread to divine a goal/undertaking, or learn how the individual cards apply in spreads—- I hope you enjoy!
0. Fool- (Child; Significantor, Identity) Who you are when the journey will begin. Are you ready? Now is a time to do some soul-searching and figure out where your life will go during a new goal in mind, who you’ll meet along the way, what hardships you’ll gain, etc. Remember that every story has an end, and never lose focus in the goal. Sometimes along your path, you might find a star in the sky that will guide you in moments of faithlessness. Remember to allow past experience aid you in all that you attempt to do.
1. Magician- (God; Energy, Creation, Power) What Passion or Task will you embark upon? What will you create? Can you? How do you begin or initiate? This is where you decide what goals will become manifested into reality, but it will take some time. Let yourself come to the tools necessary to begin this journey to life fulfillment. Seek help if you need it, but know that you’re never alone, that although you’ve begun this task, you can turn back at any time and also that you are the Magician yourself. You have the potential to create, so no matter how hard your path is, remember that giving up is your choice. There are many outlets in life to find answers. Look within if the world is silent.
2. High Priestess- (Wisdom, Decisions, Mystery) Has the decision been made? What experiences will you gain along the way? How will you know? Remember that in life, physical success is marvelous, but never forget the sacred realm that lies beneath. It will always be there, waiting for you. There are mysteries underneath the world that we perceive, and all that we accomplish physically with emphasis must be one day readdressed during the peak of our successes— that there is another realm beyond the veil, the Spirit.
3. Empress- (Mother; Nature, Growth) What comforts/materials will you need that will allow you to grow? Will you skip hard work and time to grow? As the Empress goes, she embodies that which a child must learn only through nurture. What will you miss out on in the process of the maturity cycle of your achievements? Is there a motherly figure in your life who will support you and offer you the fixed energy of a mother in foundation, home, and care? When times get tough or you need rest, will you be able to sit a while and rejuvenate? Even a sapling needs shelter from the sun while it’s growing to become a mighty tree.
4. Emperor- (Father; Authority, Organization) What sense of guidance will allow you to achieve? What are your blueprints for creation? How will you command your vision created? Do you have a fatherly figure supporting you with encouragement, shared passion, and structured know-how? What will you do to maintain your entire kingdom while still focusing on a goal at one time? Perhaps you must have foundation before you start a project. How will you maintain a calm demeanor when challenged, and will a loss of temper prevent you from achieving your goals successfully? An emperor must act in a state of calmness, even when under fire. Never let passion turn to anger, and never let anger turn to foolishness. The Emperor knows control very well, even in himself.
5. Hierophant- (High Priest; Fear of Loss, Traditions) What’ll prevent your goals from blossoming? Will you lose sight given fears of failure and more? What motivational wisdom must you keep close to the heart? Never forget your belief system and why you wanted to pursue this path of achievement in the first place. What do you regard as the holiest methodology for achievement in life? During the discourse of your journey, will you remember these virtues or lack thereof, or gain new ones, throw old ones away? There are man-made laws (Emperor) inspired by observing nature (Empress) and then there are spiritual laws handed down by masters to civilizations. When we create in this world, we must have a sense of belonging culturally and work within systems or tear them down to include our own unique identities.
6. Lovers- (Amorousness, Wanderlust, Temptation) Will you ever lose that Passion in favor of a new focus? Or will you gain a partner or new inspiration? What’ll you fall in love with? What sensations of spiritual/psychic attraction might deter you from your path in complete change or minor alterations? Is it celebrated? Disliked? Be careful what decisions you make along the path to accomplishment for lies and regrets might surround them one day. Keep your eye on the prize no matter what life throws at you. Question your beliefs if you feel something is deterring you. Sometimes, it was meant to be, but others, it was a failed design waiting to be understood when you meet The Devil.
7. Chariot- (Soldier; Competition, Self-Control) Who or what will oppose you? Will you compete for achievement? What can you do to succeed in lieu of challenges? Will you doubt or be insecure when times get rough? Sometimes, we are our own enemy as well. Be confident and secure in your convictions! Before battle, remember, nervousness is only a feeling of being unprepared. Everyone gets scared, but sometimes we must go where we never imagined we could go with the preparedness and bravery of a soldier, and rush in. Fear is your enemy; control it before it controls you.
8. Strength- (Controlled Passions, Tamed Beast) How will you be strong to carry on and fight for your Passion when times get harsh? What coping mechanisms will you employ to soldier on or how weak might you grow in the face of challenges? What is your ‘weapon’ or skill that keeps you up? Strength is often perceived as being purely physical, that one can exercise force to get what you want in life, but true strength is mental. In life, you must have the mental and emotional strength to calm the beast within that may cloud judgement or to calm the beast within others to gain advantage through cleverness, rather gain through force. Strength teaches that our goals can be achieved through other forms of action, a compassionate approach, rather conquest, commandeering, dominance, killing, and war.
9. Hermit- (Reconnection, Thinking, Worldly Enlightenment) Will you rethink and reconnect with Vision/Purpose when you are yearning? Will you need healing or mental rest? What advice is there for deep truth and meaning out of this life you began? If you become lost, what new Visions will inspire your path? What deeper understanding of your entire life will contribute to providing answers in times of frustration and mental unrest? Are you just working too hard? Perhaps relaxation from action is needed and mental seeking is needed to free the mind for gaining new insight from looking back on everything you’ve done and take stock of things. Are you going about things the right way or have you largely missed something? Ponder.
10. Wheel of Fortune- (Fate, Destiny, Change) What forces along your path will affect you? Are there people who will aid you positively or negatively? Will fate be in your favor to give you Luck? Will tasks be less perilous if after a time of hardship and a lack of direction? Will you be able to commit to new changes to gain your achievements? Sometimes life brings answers out of pure luck, but never count on this flow as a reliable source. Learn to differentiate your ability to manifest your desires with the Universe being kind to you when it’s most needed. Sometimes, you’re just owed whatever karmic energy you’re owed, good or bad, facilitating or deconstructing.
11. Justice- (Balance, Fairness, Cause/Effect) How do you find equilibrium in your life to make this task a reality? Will you adjust to life’s situations? Is there a sense of fairness on your side, if not, how do you overcome life when it seems unfair and difficult? Will you forget the spiritual side to life? Remember that if you align your thoughts to the Spirit, all that is fair will occur. When this happens, even the unwanted could be trumped by the needed, be open to letting expectations go so you understand blessings and thank them. But in your pursuits, be aware of trickery from yourself and from others. Act in accordance to your right to Life and the pursuit of Happiness.
12. Hanged Man- (Perspective, Suspension) When life gets you down and there is a need for new understanding, allow yourself to free your mind, quit the body, pause, and meditate on reality. Evolve your perspectives and attempt to see how your achievements will benefit you long-term in all areas of Life, or change who you’ve become. Do you still press on? This is a moment to define your Spirit, to reconnect with the spiritual side of life. Are you forgetting the High Priestess’ message? Will there be a time of heavy pause or suspension to move forward because of yourself, rather the outside-world challenges?
13. Death- (Rebirth, Cycles, Ending) What transformations of character will you gain during or after the journey to accomplish your goals? What bad habits or unproductive methods will you have to get rid of in order to achieve? Can you fight your fears and cast them off to make a better you? Death is about rebirth, and sometimes we must psychologically die or let our passions die to rise birth to new ones in its place. Now that you gained new perspectives, Will your initial foolish goal have been in vain the whole time or was it never meant to happen as you saw it? How do you emotionally and spiritually deal with loss and ‘death’ in your life? In Death, how can you improve the Self in Body, Mind, and Spirit?
14. Temperance- (Moderation, Balance, Poise) What lessons of Duality are at play in your life? When there are blockages, how do you synthesize two opposites to become a third path? What will you understand between mundane/spiritual, light/dark, or right/wrong that will give you a unified sense of self-achievement? Given your worldly aspirations within and without, will your Self be balanced, perfectly blended together to bring a poise that supplies health, wellness, and energy to all where it must be? This is what your Spirit does, the perfect blend of Mind and Body.
15. Devil- (Corruption, Sin, Power) What resides in your life right now that acts as carnal desires that wish to ruin your achievements from coming to fruition? What inside of you needs addressing, expressing, or free from denying that’s been inhibiting your goals? The Devil isn’t a bad guy, merely the personality archetype to the material realm when in negative form. But as duality goes, even duality has duality. Whereas the Magician is creation, the Devil can be destruction, but reversely, the Magician can destroy with his creation-power by taking an innocent life for wronghood, and the Devil can create with his destruction-power like how a volcano destroys but paves way for a richer forest. What will you do to soar to your highest heights given your sinful/primitive desires, how will you utilize spiritual concepts learned such as Temperance and Justice to soar as high as kings have? Material isn’t bad, its what you do with it. So if granted this achievement, where will you go with it? Who/What will keep you back?
16. Tower- (Ego, Destruction, Lies) What along your path will you do to reach success? Will you step over others unfairly or do terrible things to rise to power? In the midst of spiritual connection and temperance, you must remember your core beliefs, principles, and scruples, as well as the forces at work in this world that we are innately bound by. Such as the Wheel of Fortune’s karmic luck, Death’s forceful change and sorrow, and Justice’s swift fairness that most times are unexpected bad news to our ears. Will your worldly aspirations have been made of falsehood and lies that one day you will pay for? At what cost does success come? Will you know the destruction of all that you have built some day? Will you be left destitute of all worldly possessions? What insights will you gain on how to improve your methods of accomplishing?
17. Star- (Hope, Guidance, Destiny) During the darkness and confusion of your struggles to achieve your goals, where do you derive faith? Do you have a purpose, person, idea, or meaning lying behind what drives you to accomplish this task? There is a star for everybody, an entire Universe filled with all possible futures that we could look up to in times of current building and current desolation. This star is what drives us, keeps up focused, and moves us spiritually through all hard times. It is the destination of our destiny, our end goal, the end result, the prize. Is it in sight through all ego, illusion, and challenge. What we do to get there is the journey, arguably the best part of a story, but remember, it’s only the beginning, like the Soldier (Chariot) meant to teach.
18. Moon- (Intuition, Imagination, Unconscious) What creative ideas or intuitions about the future of your goal will you come upon? Will there be any feelings that cloud logic and rationality? When you allow the unconscious mind to rule, you often might get sucked into the illusions of the imagination that deter you from focusing on the reality that reigns in the physical realm. The bubbling imagination can produce a mad brilliance that adds a zappy epiphany or revolutionary idea for progress, but make sure it is then grounded in the common sense of the mind. Remember Temperance, come to a state of being where you are at poise with Mind, Body, Spirit, Heart, and Soul. The moon will show you also what the conscious mind cannot, the fears and anxieties at play that may have caused a lack of progress this whole time, or things that have been ignored in the Devil. With the Moon, take advantage of its magic, that which the High Priestess allured to. All that you will ever need deep within lies, you must be aware of the unconscious mind as you are the conscious mind. Keep track of your weaknesses and tendencies to addictions or bad habits that will be your undoing, or that which comes from others. What do dreams in your sleep tell you? What true psychological fears do you have within you that would interrupt your goals?
19. Sun- (Total Enlightenment, Joy, Glory) Through every struggle, pain, confusion, and understanding, will you gain the ultimate sense of experience from the journey you will take for your task/goal? What indicates the success of your goal being achieved? What extra steps must you do with newly given ideas, visions, and perspectives to further solidify the achievement It’s not always indicative when you begin a journey that you will enjoy it, lose yourself on it, start a new secondary or primary journey from a position on that path, or even make it to the end. Here, you will know the rewards of the beginnings to an end, and the aftermath success or failure involved with the finality of the journey.
20. Judgement- (Messages, Karma, Sentence) Will you gain a sense of grand fulfillment once the journey has ended and you’ve received knowledge of prize entitlements in life? When one has worked so hard and so long to obtain a goal, given the ups and downs of life and the temptations to good and bad, we’re often left feeling a sense of guilt deep down inside of our soul. We are remembered of what it took to achieve our goals, who we stepped on, who we fought and won against, who we lost to and still persevered. Judgement is a moment where you reflect on your journey from beginning to end, and come to terms with the past events it took to achieve the present. Were you cruel and wicked, or righteous and scrupulous? The act of judgment is self-administered, this is where you accept or deny your prize after all this work out of principle. Do you deserve it? Are you ready to step forth with this new goal, the past as the foundation laid to build a new kingdom upon it? Will there be demons resting within? With the ego fallen and the true spiritual self awake, can you come to terms and accept fault to strive to move forward?
21. World- (Achievement, Glory, Finality) You are finally reborn of the journey, back where you left off, that same spot where you came up with an idea to accomplish something, decided what to do, how to do it, what steps it took to obtain it, the challenges you had along the way, and all the scars left in your mind, body, and spirit. Now you are ready to begin something new or even pause for a moment to reflect. You may have obtained the goal or chose to run away with the Lovers card. Perhaps you got clouded by the Moon during a bad time or gave in to competition out of low self-esteem. Whatever the course of action, it’s fully clear now and all the experience gained during the process was an ultimate gift. There’s never any reason why the same attempt could be reproduced, but differently with added wisdom that you didn’t have prior to beginning this journey.
Pyramid Tree of Life Spread
Created this spread yesterday and have used it twice. It incorporates symbolism of the tree of life, chakras, pyramids, universal themes and messages, dimensional theory, the mind/body/spirit trinity, numerology, and duality. It can be read in so many ways and offers the most accurate reading I’ve ever performed, in my opinion. I breezed through so many long-term blockages with this spread. When I read, I like to analyse, use my intuition, and connect cards that might influence others.
One important thing to note is that 19, 18, and 17 relate to needing to be golden before the mind/emotions can be readied, then the physical worked on, for the end goals of 2 and 4, and thus 1 is satisfied, thus life is amazing.
- Crown- What is your life purpose? Who are you?
- Highest aspiration to achieve in life.
- Third Eye- What’s your vision in life?
- Deepest dreams, fulfillments, and passions.
- Results, outcomes, and cosmic messages for issues.
- What’re you doing to fix things?
- Throat- What’re you expressing?
- What’re you saying/feeling?
- Results, outcomes, and cosmic messages for issues.
- What can others do/say to help you? Are you alone.
- Bad habits and addictions, How to cope from pain.
- Pain on the extro/outside, What’re you showing?
- Heart- How’re you treating others/self? Suffering?
- Pain on the intro/inside, What’re you internalizing?
- Are you Depressed? What’re you missing/hiding?
- Why’re you focusing on Pain? Where is the good?
- Solar Plexus- Where to derive energy for Action?
- Navel- Are you motivated to change or begin?
- Root- Are you healthy? Disconnect from Purpose?
- How did #12 ever begin? Where did the Pain start?
- How did #14 ever begin? Where did the Pain start?