For those instances where someone is giving you the stink eye or purposefully throwing jinxes at you to cause unneeded failures and issues in your life out of retaliation, revenge, or ego.
- In your mind, immediately cast a circle calling on north, south, east, and west, invoking mother earth to protect from below and father sky to protect from above. Visualize this in your head within seconds. Call in your angels, guides, a witches bottle, higher self, protective amulets, and/or any other beings/things. Call on a deity of choice, I chose Goddess Isis. Chant aloud or within, I pray for peace, protection, joy and serenity.” Say to them this chant and after, thank the directions and patron gods.
Your jinxing will not work. I wish peace on you, lost one. Your words are nothing. Let all jinxing/evil go deep into earth. Let all jinxing/evil go deep into earth. Let all jinxing/evil go deep into earth. Good bye. Good bye. Good bye.
- Spit left and right walking backwards whispering three times, “Protect me, I uncross.”
- If in person, with your eyes, meet their glance and imagine them surrounded in a wall of bricks unable to cast any energies at you. Imagine their jinxes as cords latching onto you and cut them in half. Imagine yourself surrounded in a barrier of white light and anything or anyone else around you who might be affected.
- Bind the person immediately by imagining their energy and cutting it off from you by envisioning the great wall of china between the two of you. Any energy they send at you that is malicious, it will bounce off the wall back onto their side.
- Will yourself to expose their jinxing, assure them it won’t work. Call on your guardians or amulets of protection loudly and boldly disengage them.
- Immediately bind and protect yourself from them by encasing them in ChoKuRei symbols and imagine a chain connected to their ankles to the earth and tall pine trees rising up around them to completely block them in.
- Point a mirror at yourself and then direct it away from you, saying a protective prayer or uncrossing chant. Imagine the person jinxing you is in the mirror. The jinx will be bounced at them.
- Take a shower and encase yourself in so much dense light no jinxes could get through the filter. Always clean and shower after being jinxed using lavender soap.
- Will yourself to disengage the crossing/jinxing as it’s happening. You can spit left and right or throw salt at their feet.
Always finish with a follow up later that evening using a black candle scented or anointed with cinnamon, frankincense, cloves, sage, pine, cedar, aloe, dragon’s blood, or any other exorcising/uncrossing herbs.
- Write on a piece of paper your intentions, a name or group, and draw all protective symbols and seals you know. Draw a cross on the back of the paper, putting exes through it, rip the paper half way. Place this under the candle and let it burn down fully.