Dry Itchy Scalp Hair Soak
- Coconut oil,
- Egg yolks,
- Clary sage,
- Tea tree,
- Eucalyptus globulus,
- Shower cap.
Rub in hair good, rinse hands, put on shower cap, and soak in a hot tub of water with sea salt, essential oils, candles, tunes, and more. <3 I poured the excess mixture into my bath and it made my skin so silky smooth.
DIY Multipurpose Coconut Oil
This DIY recipe is a useful product to easily make at home. You only need two ingredients, and it keeps on giving for a long time because a little goes a long way. The ingredients can often be pricey depending on where you go, but they both can be used for anything.
- Coconut oil (high quality),
- Lavender Essential oil (high quality),
- Small mason jar or jar to store.
Coconut oil solidifies at 76°F, so depending on the temperature of the room, the oil may be wet or solid when you go to use it. Both forms are neither desirable nor undesirable. Don’t microwave to heat the oil up, use a blow dryer or stove top pan.
As Naturalnews states, “Coconut oil has many health benefits which are attributed to the presence of lauric acid. When it is present in the body, lauric acid is converted into monolaurin, a compound that is highly toxic to viruses, bacteria, funguses and other microorganisms because of its ability to disrupt their lipid membranes and virtually destroy them.” —-I recommend reading this article.
Add in 10-15 drops of lavender oil and mix it thoroughly. After you’re done, you’re all set to enjoy this highly rewarding oil blend. Store anywhere and use for a variety of purposes.
Benefits and Uses
- Moisturize the face and skin,
- Adds a soft and natural glow to skin,
- Antioxidants rejuvenate skin, makes it more youthful,
- Great for feet that need some TLC,
- Massage oil and great to mix with other others,
- Lavender is a muscle relaxant,
- Use as a healing lotion,
- Lip care and healing/preventing chap.
- Prevents cracking and drying in Winter,
- Added conditioner for hair in the shower,
- Leave-in conditioner for hair,
- Stylize hair as a hair gel,
- Lubrication of any purpose,
- Lavender is healing and antiseptic,
- Seal scrapes or blood marks,
- Apply immediately to burns,
- Mix with other oils to scent the hair,
- Eat a spoonful for internal health and well-being,
- Mix with zinc oxide as natural sunscreen.
- Coconut oil is a great base oil for other remedies.
Regenerate your skin naturally, soothing bath
Got a decent oil collection and a few baking odds and ends, but no money to afford the spa or buy spa-hopeful products, that are a likely toxic melody? You only need a few ingredients to rejuvenate your skin, heal your ailments, relax your muscles, clear up skin issues, and detox the largest organ on your body.
Run a hot bath, 98 F (36.6 C) or more, or as hot as you can tolerate.
- 4 drops lavender essential oil,
- 2 drops pine essential oil,
- 2 drops rose geranium essential oil,
- 1/4 C sea salt,
- 1/4 C sodium bicarbonate,
- Freshly cut orange slices,
- Egyptian musk incense,
- Large candle for ambiance,
- Tall glass of water or something cold to drink,
- Green calcite, amethyst, clear quartz, and rose quartz
- Coconut oil for after bath.
After the bath water has filled the tub and all calmness is felt, light the illuminating candle, the uplifting incense, add in the cleansing ingredients, let the playful and invigorating orange slices float about (don’t squeeze them, the orange flesh is hard to clean up), place the enchanted crystals in the water, and peacefully bask in the silence as your skin regenerates every bit of itself. Make sure you hydrate while you’re in the tub. :)
Choose yourself to hook up the laptop or some speakers to play some music or bask in silence as you absorb from full receptivity. Rinse off body with shower head before getting out.
Apply a teaspoon of coconut oil to skin with a drop of lavender essential oil all over your body as an all-around moisturizer and a great source of Vitamin E, skin-healthy proteins, a natural glow, and anti-oxidation.