With the sun in Taurus and the moon in Capricorn, Justice takes on the role of calmly balancing the moodiness and emotional distance that can come on a holiday such as Easter. Today you and everyone around you will be feeling equal. If you find this flow being disrupted, walk away and bye your tongue, as in the lesson of the stubborn Taurus and prudent Capricorn. For the more personal, today is a great day for tackling homework, projects, and chores having been put off. With the Sun in Taurus, today is an excellent day with Justice to cleanse anger and bitterness through the reveling of Nature. Be outside today and reflect on how 2014 has progressed. What else is there to do? Go get ‘em!
A new Tarot deck to ring in the year. Thanks to a dear friend of mine, I now own this stunning realistic deck called the Witches Tarot. It’s full of witchcraft symbolism, paganism, art and symbolism from the Middle Ages, dragons, mystical scenes, mermaids, and beautiful men and women as the court cards. I love how the Pentacles suit incorporate POC. It comes with 78 cards and a 300-page book all about the new meanings, the card art, and there comes spells in the back with the cards.
Eostre is finally here and I have some great news for those looking to get ahead! 2014 is the year of The Chariot (forward moving tenacity with inner and outer self-mastery) and the Wood Horse. This year is about making considerable business plans, not being rash, taking and doing things gradually, standing up for yourself against all adversity, honing new skills this Spring, making minimum risks, flirting and socializing, having back up plans, and reaping the seeds you’ve sown by doing daily things to increase your wealth.
1. 6c - Today and this Spring: Commit to unwavering dedication, make promises that should be kept for the whole year, be inspired by love, and don’t dwell on the past as it will stifle and stagnate your progress. Move forward like the Wood Horse!
2. X. - Wisdom for keeping on track: Risks must be carefully considered with reason and intel. Make keen and well-conceptualized decisions. There is luck available for all new growth but sometimes only the few who are brave to dare and risk may prosper.
3. 4c - What can be accomplished: Self-improvement and self-mastery will lead one to success with all situations, wealth, health, and relationships. Do not take your moods out on anybody and have the attitude of gratitude for the whole year and fertility will come as needed.
4. 4s - The outcome for the Spring: Your progress and sccess is only achieved this year in what you are doing by committing frequent meditation and having a sanctuary to retreat and regroup when the Wood Horse’s terrain is a bit rough and difficult.
Main Advice: Giving up will be failure on your head. You have the potential to master all situations this year, but it is only with belief and practice in your ethics.
The emergence of The Star for today marks one of power added by the Full Moon in Libra (with the Sun in Pisces). Here we have dreams and goals which will be worked on through the intuition faculty of the deepest psyche within your soul. Now is a great day for extroversion and coming up with ideas through stepping outside of your inner hermetic dome of creativity by broadening your imagination with social themes, of course, for the goals and dreams as seen by in The Star. If your moon is in Libra, which mine is, this will be a magnetic day to bring good progress to all creative projects with others.
With this moon, you can expect to remove obstacles, push past old suffering, and deepen relationships with those around who share the same beliefs and missions as you. For those of a more private nature, I would expect to really make some breakthroughs with what you have been keeping under wraps until it’s finally ready to express.
So, somebody on my Instagram told me, “I always wondered.. If you truly have clarity and vision, why charge people for your blessings? Why not have faith that the creator will provide for you as long as you provide for others?”
Having had this conversation many times (and this type of information below is already in my Tarot Book), I responded with light humor, “I have always wondered, if you truly have cranial clarity and hand-eye vision, why charge customers at your job for your products? Why not have faith that the creator will provide money for food in your belly and bills as long as you do your job at work for free for others?”
They then said, “When you truly have a gift, you share it. Because money seems to be the motive, your vision will always be blurred.”
Well, I truly do have a psychic awareness and psychic discipline, and I do share it, that was true… but saying money is my motive because I ask for it as an equivalent exchange? Hardly. My motivation to read for people derives from my altruism to heal the planet, humanity, and in turn, I heal myself because I know that we are all innately bonded as one collective soul. Helping you is helping me in the long-run.
Now, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard these uninformed opinions. I pretty much told that person, “If it’s your mission to impose your silly religious and superstitious beliefs unto others, then please do such misinformed advocacy on your page instead. This is a page of love, unity, humanitarianism, spiritual consulting, education, common sense, and the light of the cosmos. I understand your concerns and I have heard them many times, so please open your mind and listen to me for a few minutes: “
- Being psychic and having “clarity and vision” of the mind is [not] a “gift.” I did not fabulously walk out of the womb with a package of Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot cards in my hands spitting out fortunes. Being psychic is not a “gift,” it is a “sixth sense,” it’s not a super power, it’s nothing special, and divine creator did not give it to anyone. It is a natural function of the mind [which all people share]. This function comes from the Third Eye Chakra, or the physical Pineal Gland in the brain. Being psychic is not a “gift,” it’s a sixth sense, which means, it’s a physical sense in the body which must be disciplined like any skill. It took me a decade of education and self-education to train, study, study, study, learn, study, train, study, learn, and study Tarot, Augury, the occult, divination, symbolism, metaphysics, sacred geoemtry, and so on. By this logic, all pianists, musicians, artists, authors, carpenters, auto mechanics, and service people should perform their work for free. So should pastors be poor and broke, too, since they’re a spiritual person. How dare they get paid by the church to pay their bills and eat food off the spiritual consulting they do at Church. Therapists and Psychologists should also charge for free, too, since it’s a gift they were so smart to learn that skill.
Now is the time to start making wiser financial decisions for the future. You can no longer sit idle and allow yourself to spend money rather saving. If you’re after something large then it requires large sums of money to do it. Make the steps now to do what you know has to be done. For those of us in the northern hemisphere, Summer is just around the corner and there are trips and things which require your financial stability. You may feel helpless and bored while saving but you’ll be proud you did.
The Anchor ➡️ tells me that within 1 to 3 months there will be fulfillments of hope.
The Letters ⬆️ speaks of sad news to come.
The Pig ➡️ encourages me to seek out earthly pleasures and enjoy in life at this time.
The Road ➡️ appeared naturally in the spread without any rotation need. This emphasized how life will flow smoothly if I allow it to. Also, what I’m doing (my chakra ebook) will equate to long-term happiness.
The Moon ⬆️ guards against laziness. In Full, she urges me not to hesitate or my plans and future success will expire. She cracks the whip subtly to say, “Get to work on that ebook!!”
Other cards like The Demons⬅️ told me not to act foolish in the name of fun. The Knot ⬇️ told me how I have strong bonds for life. All in all the cards told me that I have a good life and that there is lots of enjoyment to be had. When times get rough, don’t act foolish focus more on communicating and reconciling. Also The Snake ➡️ did tell me not to trust people or take new risks I think with my book, so don’t trust editors.
Working with my Retromix Lenormand at 04:37. Beat, but motivated to see what’s going on for my soul path in the next several weeks. I see big changes. :) The Clouds II card opposing The Snake just reeks of ego conquest and dispelling all the negative vibes I’ve had coming my way. When The Clouds II appears in the timeline row as The Past, this depicts an uplifting environment free of dark swings. And in my deck The Book from traditional Lenormand has been made The Laboratory. And The Man in the past position reflects The Laboratory (and grand-squares The Ruble and The Children— can you say authorship succeeded? Hehe. So blessed. Mwuah!
Never be afraid of the numbers— pictures are great for the photographic mind, yes, but the numbers are also great to work with… never mind the pictures, that is a different style of Tarot introduced in RWS and beyond that toward the 2000s when graphic and digital art came out.
My advice is learn Tarot Numerology, memorize the key attributes and keywords, and you’ll be set to use those minors without wasting the potential wisdom they have for you.. and this website is excellent:
As for reading with just court cards and the major arcana, remember, once upon a time, lore has it that there were only 22 majors in the deck. Using just the court cards would definitely work, if not work better for you because you can assign the astrology to them. Look up some basic keywords or borrow the keywords from here. Associations are:
- Aries → Queen of Wands
- Taurus → King of Pentacles
- Gemini → Knight of Swords
- Cancer → Queen of Cups
- Leo → King of Wands
- Virgo → Knight of Pentacles
- Libra → Queen of Swords
- Scorpio → King of Cups
- Sagittarius → Knight of Wands
- Capricorn → Queen of Pentacles
- Aquarius → King of Swords
- Pisces → Knight of Cups
Now, you’ll notice, none of the pages were used, this is because E.A. Waite in collaboration with Pamela Smith (who illustrated the RWS deck) decided to add four more cards to the regular 52-card deck, and called them Pages, also known as Princesses. Waite was more pagan-influenced, so we see the queens as being cardinal. If you feel that Kings should be cardinal, then switch it for your use. Best way to remember this:
- Queens → Cardinal signs: Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn.
- Kings → Fixed signs: Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius.
- Knights → Mutable: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces.
- Pages → Neutral: Usually Mutable, also Mixed, you decide.
3/4/2014: Whatever you are doing with a friend, an uplifting energy will be supplied to it. Expect this energy to diffuse your procrastination. The Mogul represents your drive to success, yet we see people (possibly a man) who prevents your progress. Sometimes, all you can do is walk away and focus on yourself. If he is a true friend, he will come around and understand that you needed to focus on yourself. The Mogul representing heavy emotions surrounded by The Clouds in the future position tells me that reflected to The Fox, you have been struggling with this man for some time. Again, The Dog says he could be a true friend (just having a rough time). All in all, it’s time to turn inward and reflect on how to improve your circumstances as seen in The Clouds. The Universe appears parallel to The Mogul to tell you to detach from this man or friend if you are not doing what you should be on your path.